lune loves : sprout


Hi friends. This winter I'm stoked to be forming partnerships with some amazing companies who support the global community, respect the environment and represent what creative business should be. One of these fantastic companies is Sprout eco-friendly timepieces . I know you're going to love this company as much as I do. Sprout  offers a line of high-quality, affordable eco-forward watches. Earth friendly materials such as biodegradable corn resin, conflict free diamonds, bamboo and cork are used in the design of each style. I'm wild about them.

I chose this beautiful watch, which features a cork strap with cotton lining, 8 conflict free diamonds on a mother of pearl face, and an ivory corn resin case, buckle, caseback and matching bezel. I found it to be just the right size for me and since I've worn it almost every day this week, I can tell you it's very light and comfortable. The cork strap makes it easy to wear casually alone or layered with bracelets. The face is very easy to read, and having it around is actually making me just a little less late which I guess is the point of wearing a watch in the first place. 

I was very impressed by the well designed packaging too, which is created from recycled materials. The presentation is very gift worthy. This particular timepiece retails at $65, which I consider to be very reasonable for such an attractive and thoughtfully designed accessory. 

A few other styles I adore are this one with a white fish leather strap, this one with a tangerine corn resin strap and body, and this one with a wooden engraved bezel. Sprout also offers a colorful range of kids watches, and even has a time telling game on their website to teach them how to read their new watch. If you really love it, you can buy a wood version too.

See? Pretty great, aren't they? Visit Sproutwatches.com for their full selection.