lune review : stickygram

I'm always on the lookout for creative, thoughtful and economical gifts during the holidays. These cute magnets are a great idea. Stickygram asked us to try them out, and sent us a sheet. The Stickygram site makes it very simple to log in with your Instagram account and select 9 images per sheet. I liked how the up-loader allowed you to see the other images in the grid. I chose 3 of Luke, 3 of Eve and 3 close ups. About a week later, they were in my mailbox. I thought the packaging presentation was definitely nice enough to send as a gift to a far away friend. The set comes in a perforated square of 9 magnets which are easy to separate. The finish is matte, and has a nice smooth texture. The best part is being able to enjoy some of my favorite Instagram pictures every time I walk past my fridge. I'm actually a no fridge magnet kind of person, but happily made an exception for these. Luke and Eve thought they were pretty cool too.


Would you like to try creating your own Stickygrams? First time buyers can use our code FRIENDE0BL to get $2 off their first order.