tea collection

Hello friends. As you know by now, my baby girl is growing quickly, and the weather here is frosty! I'm on the hunt for cozy and comfortable baby gear. In my recent online window shopping adventures, I discovered The Tea Collection. With the goal of bringing a fusion of worldwide cultures and modern design to children's fashion, their Nordic inspired collection for winter is exactly what I'm looking for. The Tea Collection partners with the Global Fund for Children (read how they contribute here). Here are a few things I picked out for my little moon. I am especially crazy about those pointelle leggings. You'll see her in these for sure!



Visit the Tea Collection for more. Don't forget to check the boys section for your little girls too! We shop the baby boys section everywhere we go.
Lune is pleased to be a Tea Collection affiliate. Read more about affiliate programs seen on this blog here.