video tutorial - how to wrap a bangle

A couple months ago I shared a tutorial about how to create a dreamer using thrifted materials. You can see a couple of our examples Here and Here. For this project I used a really easy and versatile macrame technique that is much easier than simple wrapping because you don't have to measure how much yarn you'll need, you work right from the ball. It also creates a durable wrap that won't unravel as you're working, or afterward.

Since I'm a visual learner, I thought you might be too and would enjoy watching how this knot is done rather than reading about it. I used some thrifted bangles for this tutorial, and some thin yarn. Let me know in the comments section if you have any questions, enjoy!

Lunes Wrapped Bangle Tutorial from Lune Vintage on Vimeo.